A Dedication
Well, yesterday my beloved grandmother passed away. I understand that it was a peaceful passing, and I am thankful that she is at peace. I will soon be posting a story that I wrote for her called "Things Remembered." I wrote the story for her several years ago, when I found out that she had become seriously ill. She liked it, so I'll post it.
I'm happy that she was able to meet her great grandchildren before her passing, and even happier that my oldest (4 years old) can see her picture and know who she is. It's nice to be able to say that you met your great grandmother.
She will be missed. But as a man of faith, I maintain that we shall all see her again in the hereafter--at least those who do not get bitten by a vampire and revert to an immortal life of darkness. Yes, I'll tell one joke, because I know that she would have liked it.
I'm happy that she was able to meet her great grandchildren before her passing, and even happier that my oldest (4 years old) can see her picture and know who she is. It's nice to be able to say that you met your great grandmother.
She will be missed. But as a man of faith, I maintain that we shall all see her again in the hereafter--at least those who do not get bitten by a vampire and revert to an immortal life of darkness. Yes, I'll tell one joke, because I know that she would have liked it.
Dedicated to Jeannine "Grandma G's" Hull
August 4th, 1936 - January 31st, 2006

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home